AfterDawn Forums

mw2 titles and emblems list?

This discussion thread has 17 messages.

ive been searching for hours looking for a list of titles and emblems and how to unlock them. I have a good hand full but for half of them i dunno what i did to earn them. just wondering if any of u guys found a list or have an inside scoop on how to unlock them? Its a BIG complaint between all my friends too that there is no way to find out how to unlock them.
▼▼ This topic has 16 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
I found this http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Titles
it's not a bad list.
thanks man much appreciated
www.heartbraden.110mb.com has the most complete list so far. Along with emblems and stuff.
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 30 Nov 2009 @ 23:56
hey i have a question: does prestige mode unlock more custom classes? i read that it does in gamefaqs but i wanna make sure
Yes, it does. One custom class for every level.
I found a good link for title and emblem challenges in Modern Warfare 2. http://www.mw2resource.com
Originally posted by biggzi:
I found this http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Titles
it's not a bad list.
actually its the best list i have found

P90 All the way!!!!!........join my clan DTF?
Originally posted by imanewguy:
hey i have a question: does prestige mode unlock more custom classes? i read that it does in gamefaqs but i wanna make sure
Yea it definatly does cuz i prestiged and i got a custom class 6.
Tips and glitches 4 sum maps r on youtube. My youtube name is eminemlad26. and my psn name is the same.
lebon17 Suspended due non-functional email address
does anyone know any cheats
i heard this game runs better on 360. any truth to that?
Originally posted by akuma47:
i heard this game runs better on 360. any truth to that?
I think they run the same. It's just easier on 360. My KDR and Win Loss is way higher on 360 than PS3.
yes they do
if you wanna get the killstreak emblems does is count if you prestige?
if you wanna get the killstreak emblems does is count if you prestige?
it unlocks a new custom class every 2nd prestige starting at prestige 1. so that means at prestige 9 you have 10 custome classes and prestige 10 does not unlock another class
hey i can do a 10th prestige hack on modern warfare 2 it gives u 10th prestige lvl 70, all titles, emblems, guns, attachments, camos and al challenges done add me my psn is TableTennis2
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.