AfterDawn Forums

Does Darkcorp 1.1 work with 4.3 System Menu?

This discussion thread has 5 messages.

I have a softmodded 4.3 and I can't get the disc channel to load backups at all. The wii plays games off usb just fine through any loader but I really need to get the disc channel working. You don't think it has anything to do with 4.3 do you?

(By the way, it's not a virgin 4.3. It started out as a 4.1u and then the guy upgraded his wii to 4.3u before bringing it to me to mod)
▼▼ This topic has 4 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
Newer model wiis don't load backup DVD-R's at all.
Originally posted by 12137:
Newer model wiis don't load backup DVD-R's at all.
Ok. thanks man. Is there a program that I can run that tells me if this is too new to read dvd-r's?
No, but you usually can tell by the serial number or something. When you did you buy the unit?
yes it does darkcorp 1.1 works great on a 4.3 menu i have it installed on mine and it works with most ntsc games havent had any luck with pal but i also run neogamma off sd card with homebrew channel
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.