AfterDawn Forums

wii games on wii u

This discussion thread has 4 messages.

Hi all,

Having difficulty playing mario kart online on my wii u, it wont connect to the internet. The wii u will go online but not playing wii games. When I do a connection test it gives the tick when connected to device but then fails, although the wii u still connects to internet. Is it anything to do with the security settings? Thanks to all
▼▼ This topic has 3 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
it might be a temperary bug with the wii u, call nintendo to see if there is a fix
in the works. or nintendo could be doing the same thing as xbox games on the 360 -
you can play the game but not any online multiplayer ect.
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 16 Dec 2012 @ 4:02
Originally posted by xbox09:
it might be a temperary bug with the wii u, call nintendo to see if there is a fix
in the works. or nintendo could be doing the same thing as xbox games on the 360 -
Thanks mate. I fixed the issue by imputing connection manually. On Mario Kart as we speak :) Cheers
Originally posted by ohmss:
Originally posted by xbox09:
Thanks mate. I fixed the issue by imputing connection manually. On Mario Kart as we speak :) Cheers
Glad to here remember wii connect 24 doesnt work on the wii u with mario kart wii so make sure you check in often on the mario kart channel to see when tournaments are going on
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.