AfterDawn Forums

wii softmod - super smash brothers brawl help

This discussion thread has 4 messages.

when i use wii backup manager to create a wbfs file for super smash brothers brawl i get 2 files.
one is the wbfs i should get and the other is a .wbf1 file.
what is the wbf1 file for?
is it necessary for the game?
sorry if this is a stupid question but im new to the softmod world.

thank you in advance
▼▼ This topic has 3 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
FAT32 can only support up to 4GB files. So when converting the ISO to WBFS it will split at 4GB (this is why you get 2 WBFS files).

To answer your question yes keep both on there. They are both part of the game.
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 08 Feb 2010 @ 15:48

Originally posted by larrylje:
FAT32 can only support up to 4GB files. So when converting the ISO to WBFS it will split at 4GB (this is why you get 2 WBFS files).

thank you very much, you came through for me again :)
Originally posted by larrylje:

Hi i have a problem with this game and other 2 they are over 4gb ,im using usb loader fat32 ,i have the game on my pc but i cant transfers to my HDD, so what i did , i made another partition on my hdd as wbfs partition and i have coverfloader on mi wii too the games are there i already play SSBB but the only problem is the covers, wich folder they going because i donwload from coverfloadet but there is nothing on the sd and i cant see the wbfs partition on my pc only with wbfs manager but only show the games

Sorry i fixed already i just download the new coverfloader 1.4 (my was 1.2) and after i download the cover they show up very good :)
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 28 Mar 2010 @ 19:51

Sorry for my bad English
Good work to everyone on this Webside
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.