1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero 10 Express - Can't Burn Again

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by katydidit, Mar 11, 2011.

1. katydidit

katydidit Member

Hi Folks:

I've used Nero for years and I just purchased Nero 10 Multimedia. I'm currently running Windows 7 Home Premium.

Nero Express, Image/Copy Mode: Ignoring request to burn multiple copies of disk.

The first copy followed the standard steps. Once the first disk was burned, I then chose 'burn again' (quick copy was not checked off). Nero saved a copy of the image file to My Documents and the field was highlighted on the main menu. Inserted a blank disk in both Drives 'D' and 'E'. Nothing happened in 'E' at all. In Drive 'D' received an error message from Nero looking for the 'source disk'.

See screenshots below:

[​IMG]
    Figure 01: Temporary file exists in My Document at 4.37GBs

[​IMG]
    Figure 02: Copy button greyed out even though disk has been inserted.

[​IMG]
    Figure 03: Wants the original source disk.

Any ideas as to what went wrong. I do not remember this process being so difficult in my previous versions of Nero.

Thanks,

Last edited: Mar 11, 2011
  2. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

ive had problems using nero on windows 7.i switched programs easier than getting nero to work.take a look.
    ive been using dvdfab to back up dvds and thats easy to use and works.

3. katydidit

katydidit Member

Hi wulai2 and xboxdv12:

I agree with your comments concerning Nero's complicated and convoluted way of dealing with such mundane tasks as copying a disk.

I finally figured out what I was doing wrong with the new version. You just can't ask Nero to burn again, you must indicate in the box at the beginning that you want XX copies of your disk. With the old software it didn't matter.

Thanks again for the help and the link,

katydidit