1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it possible to make a DVD Interactive Quiz Menu?

Discussion in 'DVD / BD-Rebuilder forum' started by amphiduck, Jul 18, 2011.

1. amphiduck

amphiduck Member

Hopefully this is in the right forum (If not, give me a heads up and I will try to move it to the appropriate place)....

So my father is a huge military history buff, and I was wanting to make a DVD that had maybe 50 questions on it using some DVD menu creating program. I am a complete newbie to this and I was wondering if it was possible to make a quiz type menu via a DVD menu in which questions would come up randomly (as in if he were to put the dvd in at a later date, a different question would initially appear than the first time the DVD was put in). Is that even possible for a DVD player to randomly choose from a bank of quetions? Or would there have to be some type of computer involved? My initial goal was to make it where if he got the question right, it would kick into some short blurb about the the question.

This is probably way over my head, but I figure it might be worth a shot.

Thanks for any advice!

2. JenV

JenV Member

Hey. Well, I use this interactive quiz maker called Question Writer. I give my quizzes to my students by sending them a link to the quiz. I also have the option to burn the quiz on a CD (which I have never actually tried for myself). So yes, youll have to ask your dad to use a computer for this one.

Anyway, you may give it a try. I can't post a link yet but if you google Question Writer you should be pointed in the right direction!

Hope this helps!