1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ipod to iTunes upload ?????

Discussion in 'Mac - General discussion' started by babbleboy, Feb 20, 2013.

1. babbleboy

babbleboy Member

I recently purchased a Powermac comp. downloaded iTunes. I am trying to upload all of the music files from my iPod to the music library file of iTunes. Sync does not work. It shows Sync when comp. is turned on with iPod attached but no files are shown in library not even files recently purchased from iTunes store.
    Any suggestions ?

2. Elroy21

Elroy21 Member

CopyTrans works well.

3. megadunderhead

megadunderhead Regular member

listen to what he said he purchased a power mac which is 10.4 and 10.5 which means he is limited to iTunes 9.2.2 and iTunes 10.0 not 11 so it wont work if it was synced with a newer version of iTunes and 11 only supports intel macintosh computers

4. wAmjok

wAmjok Newbie

You should authorize you Mac for iTunes.
    1.Open iTunes and make sure that the version of iTunes is compatible with your device.
    2.Select "Store," and click "Authorize Computer..."
    3.Enter your Apple ID user name and password in the dialog window that appears. Select "Authorize." iTunes will confirm this with Apple's servers. Upon successful authorization, a window will pop-up announcing how many authorizations are left for association with your Apple ID.

If you have authorized and it still does'nt work,
    you can try reinstalling your iTunes or format your iPad.

More reviews:How to transfer or sync iPad contents to Mac