AfterDawn Forums

Java virtual machine error while installing matlab ?

I have got matlab r13...While am trying to install matlab in my system its givin me error saying "installer needs a newer version of Microsoft java virtual machine"..click yes to install and no to exit the installer..So i click yes and install it , afterwards it asks for restart and so i restart the sys...Again wen i open the setup its asking me the samething like to install java again...How many ever times i install it wont work so am not able to proceed with matlab installation...I tried in xp and windows 7 too both dont work...the same thing i get..
Dont say installation is corrupt bec my friends installed the same copy it works..
I tried removing all java from add/remove programs n also tried...it wont work..
please get me a solution coz monday i got exam
..Please anyone help me installing this matlab
This matlab version is 6.5
I hope i wil get a solution herre
thank you
▼▼ This topic has 0 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.