1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my win7 is crashed. help me plz

Discussion in 'Windows - General discussion' started by arash1, Mar 31, 2014.

1. arash1

arash1 Member

hi all
    [​IMG]

as see above my win7 is crashed
    i happened as i clean some apparently useless files from my hard disk.

when i login to my main account it make a temporary user.
    assume my main account is "capcon".ok!
    so it makes a user in user folder like this. capcon/temp001
    :(
    and no access to by hard partitions and most of the program and no original theme.
    dos prompt is accessible
    what should i do?

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

apparently those useless files were not useless but important to windows. in the safemode menu, try selecting "last known working configuration". also can try system restore to before you deleted those files.

3. arash1

arash1 Member

unfortunately i'v examined those solutions before and even more.
    such to execute genuine advantage fixers by windows dos command, but no result.
    by the way i can forget about my crashed win and got a clean installation in another partition.

but still a big problem
    i'v made some administration permission to accesses the file and folder on my danaged windows.
    so have some limitation with those file and folder in my new win.
    how can i get red of those permission in my new win?

Last edited: Apr 1, 2014
  4. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

UAC (User Account Control) is used by windows to alert you of any program that tries to modify certain files it also can alert you to an unknown program like a virus is attempting to make changes,turning it off is not recommended unless you have backup images of C.

To turn off uac type it into search in start menu,then untick it when window appears,or just web search how to disable UAC,a restart will be necesary

There was no need to make another partition you could've just done a repair instead which would keep all docs & settings as is including photos,music & other data & it would only repair windows files,all you would have to have done is re-install any 3rd party programs you installed like anitvirus,skype,firefox etc,etc

5. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

go to user accounts in control panel as that is where it is. i always disable it as it does not work plus it prevents ccleaner from running automatically til i say it is ok to run.