AfterDawn Forums

avg FREE will not update

This discussion thread has 3 messages.

I installed avg free on my fourth tower today. The issue is that it WILL NOT update. The process is as expected. At the end I get a "INVALID UPDATE FILE or GENERAL ERROR". I NEED help. The program has always updated in the past. The program is useless unless I can update. edited by ddp. Solutions please.
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 22 Mar 2011 @ 23:36
▼▼ This topic has 2 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
rtrg, how many times do i have to edit your posts because of email address posting? post edited.
Download the updates from here manually. Once you have them downloaded, open avg and click tools, then update from directory and select where you downloaded the updates to.
http://free.avg.com/us-en/download-update

Playstation 2-Free McBoot,HDloader 8.0c,Open PS2 Loader 0.7,80gb Maxtor HDD,SMS Media Player,PGen,SNES Station- Installed
GameCube-SDload,SD Card Adapter,BBA Adapter,2 Color Case,GnuboyGX,MPlayer- Installed
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.