1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kaspersky 2012 internet security

Discussion in 'Windows - Virus and spyware problems' started by AndyLaz, Sep 28, 2011.

1. AndyLaz

AndyLaz Member

Hi to everyone , this is my first time posting in this forum even though i've been a member for quite a while . Has anyone beside myself used the new 2012 Kaspersaky and found it useful so far ? I'm thinking maybe it's too new to detect the latest malware because I ran a scan twice and it found nothing , but Spyware terminator found 219 malware and removed them even thought the computer is still acting wacky .

2. aldan

aldan Active member

post a hijack this log and lets see whats left.

3. AndyLaz

AndyLaz Member

There is nothing left if you mean Virus issues because I had it looked at yesterday and problem #1 was close to some 40 or more toolbars because programs like Spyware terminator come with this and a lot of times when I delete it from control panel it obviously leaves a lot of garbage behind . Kaspersky is also consuming a lot of memory , so time to get rid of it and install Avira which iv'e used and a good product , and find a descent firewall .