AfterDawn Forums

Adobe Flash Player Installer

This discussion thread has 6 messages.

I have a problem downloading Adobe Flash Player. Everytime I try to download Adobe Flash Player to any PC. Whenever it gets to 40%, the downloader provided by Adobe times out which it results to a failure to download. The error reads, cannot contact reliable source. No matter where I go I get the same thing. Do anyone else get this type of error when downloading Adobe Flash Player? What is the remedy to the problem?
▼▼ This topic has 5 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
are you downloading it from the adobe site?
I had a similar problem even when downloading from the Adobe site.I had to close my browzer and yahoo messenger before it would finish.
Originally posted by aldan:
are you downloading it from the adobe site?
Yes I am downloading it from the adobe site.
Quote:
I had a similar problem even when downloading from the Adobe site.I had to close my browzer and yahoo messenger before it would finish
I downloaded shockwave then I downloaded Adobe Flash Player. It seems to work. I tried on couple other machine, no problem. I guess that is one way to solve this issue? Also, I close my browser as you suggested. Everything seems good to go. Thank you.
Your welcome.I found this out the hard way through trial and error and am glad you were able to get it working.

20 Year U.S.Army Veteran.Vietnam 1969-1972 101st Abn.Div.
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.