AfterDawn Forums

Burrrn issues

This discussion thread has 5 messages.

Ive recently replaced Nero with Burrrn (because I dont want to pay for Nero!) but am having issues.

When I try and burn a CD I get the following message:

'Cannot determine length of track data specification' which stops the burning process.

Does anyone know how to get rid of this? Is it the 'CD-text', 'Rsw' etc settings or something else?

Many thanks
▼▼ This topic has 4 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
Is there some sort of log file generated by this program - can you paste it here.

This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 22 Jul 2013 @ 6:17
There is but I'm at work - will post it tonight.
Hi

Sorry for the delay - heres the log

Finished processing file #1.
Finished processing file #2.
Finished processing file #3.
Finished processing file #4.
Finished processing file #5.
Finished processing file #6.
Finished processing file #7.
Finished processing file #8.
Finished processing file #9.
Finished processing file #10.
Finished processing file #11.
Finished processing file #12.
Finished processing file #13.
Finished processing file #14.
Finished processing file #15.
Finished processing file #16.
Finished processing file #17.
Finished processing file #18.
ERROR: Cannot open audio file "C:/Users/Phil/AppData/Local/Temp/burrrn_temp/15_Jake Bugg Green Man.wav": No such file or directory
ERROR:
ERROR: C:\Program Files (x86)\Burrrn\burrrn.toc:62: Cannot determine length of track data specification.
ERROR: Cannot open audio file "C:/Users/Phil/AppData/Local/Temp/burrrn_temp/16_Jake Bugg Kentucky.wav": No such file or directory
ERROR: C:\Program Files (x86)\Burrrn\burrrn.toc:66: Cannot determine length of track data specification.
ERROR: Cannot open audio file "C:/Users/Phil/AppData/Local/Temp/burrrn_temp/17_Jake Bugg Love Me The Way You Do.wav": No such file or directory
ERROR: C:\Program Files (x86)\Burrrn\burrrn.toc:70: Cannot determine length of track data specification.
ERROR: Cannot open audio file "C:/Users/Phil/AppData/Local/Temp/burrrn_temp/18_Saffron.wav": No such file or directory
ERROR: C:\Program Files (x86)\Burrrn\burrrn.toc:74: Cannot determine length of track data specification.

Its like Burrrn converts the first 14 FLAC files to WAV ready to burn but fails to convert the next 4 (for this track time error) and therefore the burn fails.

Any help appreciated.
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 25 Jul 2013 @ 3:33
I can't offer anything except that if this program creates a .cue file, you might want to try using it in ImgBurn to see if it can use it without choking.

http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?showtopic=61
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.