AfterDawn Forums

Easy Duplicate Finder

This discussion thread has 2 messages.

I purchased this product over the internet last night. It wont allow me to put in the lisence # in, can't navigate to that page alI can get is Register or If already registered click here. Neither option does me any good, it still thinks I am in the trial version. I clicked register for a second time with no better results except I ended up with a log in that later said it was invalid. I checked my bank acct. and I have paid for it twice.I have filled out 3 help tickets and I get an e-mail saying click this link do not reply to t his e-mail which brings me back to I cant even log in. It sent another e-mail saying to reset my password click this link and I do it takes me to the Register Now page and without changing password I am logged in. I am at my wits end, can someone a person hopefully (lol) help me. I will be eternally grateful.

Linda Stewart
edited by ddp
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 17 Nov 2012 @ 15:26
▼▼ This topic has 1 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
moved to correct forum as not a "buy stuff" issue. post edited.
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.