AfterDawn Forums

free MP3CD burner

This discussion thread has 5 messages.

Hi can anyone recommend a burning suite that has the facility to burn MP3discs?
Please note I'm not after a burner that only does 'audio CDs'. I want to play Mp3 discs in my car stereo. So this is between 100-150 audio tracks as opposed to standard audio CD 18 track discs.

I must have downloaded a dozen suites all promising this function and all failing to deliver.
Imgburn apparently does it but I've tried it and theres no way to organise the tracks so thats no use.

I'm after something that works like Nero. And I can't use my Nero 5 or 6 as they apparently aren't compatible with Windows 7.
▼▼ This topic has 4 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
Originally posted by ddp:
have you tried CdBurnerXp? http://cdburnerxp.se/download
ye that was the first I tried strangely enough. I selected mp3cd and ensured it was not a multisession cd- finalised it.... and it doesnt work in my stereo or DVD player
burn it as a data cd and drag the mp3s in it.thats the best way to do it and most programs will allow it.

custom built gaming pc from early 2010,ps2 with 15 games all original,ps3 500gbs with 5 games all original,yamaha amp and 5.1channel surround sound speakers,46inch sony lcd smart tv.
stuvicks Account closed as per user's own request
Originally posted by dodoegg1:
Hi can anyone recommend a burning suite that has the facility to burn MP3discs?
Please note I'm not after a burner that only does 'audio CDs'. I want to play Mp3 discs in my car stereo. So this is between 100-150 audio tracks as opposed to standard audio CD 18 track discs.

I must have downloaded a dozen suites all promising this function and all failing to deliver.
Imgburn apparently does it but I've tried it and theres no way to organise the tracks so thats no use.

I'm after something that works like Nero. And I can't use my Nero 5 or 6 as they apparently aren't compatible with Windows 7.
Try Ashampoo 6 free version I use it all the time for use in my car It's a great piece of kit
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.