1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

jdownloader with megaupload annoyance?

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by sitja, Aug 1, 2010.

1. sitja

sitja Regular member

hello guys, was using jdownloader with megaupload to download but everytime im downloading it works for a bit then stops and i have to re enter the megaupload code to continue the download, so i basically have to stay near the computer the whole time to so every time it prompts for the pin i will be there to put it in, is there a fix for this guys?? thanks.

2. rulisky

rulisky Regular member

I think you are referring to the "captcha" code to enable a download. This is intended to prevent automated downloading of the file parts. Which is exactly what you are trying to do.

Sometimes it seems like jdownloader can recognize the captcha; sometimes not. Try updating jdownloader for the latest version. If there is more than one download source for the file you are after pick the one that does not need you to physically input the code for each part.

When you download the first part of multiple parts you will know right away if there is captcha involved. Pick the other one.