1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking to pay for someone to create me an app/bot for android phone or firefox on my home computer

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by Barond14, Mar 1, 2014.

1. Barond14

Barond14 Member

Hello. I am a collector of pop culture memorabilia and such, and many websites who deal in limited edition items post them and sell out of them within seconds.

I'm looking to see if anyone is capable of creating a small app that would basically search the page where an item will be placed at a certain until until it pops up, and then automatically add it to my checkout cart.

If it could furthermore click the links and enter my paypal info, etc, where I would not have to do anything on "drop day", that would obviously be a plus.

This would be tailor made for a specific site so the same routine would be applied to all drops and purchases. Same button click routine, same entering of paypal info, etc.

If anyone is capable of this and would to talk about this please respond. If this is the wrong place to be asking please let em know, or let me know a place online I could go for such an offer, please let me know. Thank you.

2. brandonyork359

brandonyork359 Newbie

how much would you like to pay

3. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

how much would you charge

4. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

are we going to have a bidding war happening?

5. Barond14

Barond14 Member

No idea. Would have to be able to test it and see how it works, etc. Is this something you think you may easily be able to put together? Testing it would involve being in possession of the program for a trial run and not having you think im screwing you over and not paying, etc. Would have to work something out there. Also not paying and then having it not work. You think you could do it for an android phone?

6. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

figured brandon14 would want to know we'll see if there's an answer,i suspect there won't be

7. Barond14

Barond14 Member

Well someone make me an offer. I have no idea a correct price or if anyone can actually come through with this? Someone can email me at edited by ddp, or continue to message me here. It all depends if it can actually be done by anyone here. Thank you. Please get back to me.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2014
  8. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

no email posting as per forum rules, post edited.

9. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

sourceforge or some other such like site would most probably be better to post in, the issue if paying is on going support if the software requires ground up building & getting bugs worked out

Last edited: Mar 11, 2014
  10. Barond14

Barond14 Member

Sorry about putting the email. I guess message me if you are serious about doing it and we can talk. And yes, I understand if support is needed in the future and such, and would gladly do so if at first we had a successful working program.