1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need no cd for KOTOR 2

Discussion in 'Windows - Games' started by arsenalforever, Aug 26, 2012.

1. JST1946

JST1946 Regular member

2. ps355528

ps355528 Active member

sounds like that "crack" is actually a patch to apply to the game files.. rather than to replace them.. looking at a couple of these "cracks" that is how they work.. you make a copy of the game.exe somewhere, then you patch it with the 1.0 patch.. then you patch it with the 1.02b patch.. then you run the other patch (cracktro.exe) to stuff up the securom junk.. then you copy the patched game.exe back into the install game directory.. I would be shady and change the date/time of the file back to as it was installed.. but thats just me..

and because this site has rules about linking to this stuff.. freeinfosociety

helps to RTFM sometimes..

3. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

you forgot the "d" at the end.

4. ps355528

ps355528 Active member

You might have noticed I'm actually being rather nice again.. wonder how long that will last?

Code:
                                     ÜÜ  Ü
                                ÜÜßß       ß
                   ÜÜ        ÜÛÛß             þ
              °ÜÜÛ²²Ý      ÜÛ²²Ý    ÜÜÜÜ
        ÜÜÜÜÛÛÛßÛÛÛ²       ÞÛ±²²    ÛÛÛßßÛ²ÜÜ     ²²²        ÜÜÛÛ²²ÜÜ
     ÞÛÛÛÛßß   ÞÛÛÛÝ      ÜÛÝ°ßÛÛÜ  ÞÛÛ°  °ßÛ²Ü   ÛÛ²     ÜÛÛßß    ßß²²Ü       Þ²²Ý
     ²ÛÛÛÝ     ²²ßßß   ÜÜÛÛß    ßÛ²²ÞÛÛ±     ÛÛÛ ÞÛÛ²    ÞÛÛ   '06    ²²Ý      Þ²²Ý
     Þ²²ÛÛ          ÞÛÛ²²ß    ÜÜÜÜÜÛÛÛÛ²ÜÜÜÜܲ²²ÝÞÛÛÝßÛÜÜ ²²²ÜÜ    Üܲ²ÛÜÛÝ    ÞÛÛÝ
     °ß²²ÛÛÜ      ÜÜÜÛÛÛÛÛ²²²ßßßßßß²²ÛÛÛÝßß²²ÜÜ  ÛÛÛÝ  ßÛÛÛÜßß²²²²²²ßßÞÛÛÛÛÜ   ÛÛ²°
        ß²²ÛÛÜÜ   ÛÛÛÛÛÛßß           ÛÛÛÛ    ßÛÛÛÛÛÛ    ÞÛÛÛÝ         ÞÛÛÛÝßÛÜÜÛÛ²
          ßßÛÛÛÛÛ²²ßßßß              ÛÛßß      ²²ÛÛÛÜÜܲ²²²ßß         ßß²²Ý  ßßÛÛ²
                                       ÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜ ÜÜÜÜ
                                ÜÜÜÜÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÜÜÜÜ
     C A R B O N            ÜÜÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ°ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÜÜ
     R   O U   L          ÜÜÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²ÛÛÛÜÜ
     A   U T   i        ÜÜÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛßßßßßßßßßßßßßÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ±ÛÛÛÛÛÛ²
     S   N     N      ÜÛÛÛÛ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛ      ÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜ      ÛÛ°ÛÛÛÛÛÛ²²
     H   D     E    ÜÛÛÛÛÛ²Ûßß     ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ     ßßÛÛ²²±±
     i              ²ÛÛÛßß   ÜÜÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÜÜ  ßß±±±°
     N              ±ß   ÜÜÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²ßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßß²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÜÜ  °°°
     G                ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛßß      ÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜ     ßßßÛÛÛÛ²²
                     ²ÛÛÛÛßß    ÜÜÜÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÜÜÜ   ß²²±±°
                     ±ÛÛß   ÜÛÛÛÛÛÛßßßßßßß       ßßßßßÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÜÜ  ²²±°°
                     °ß   ÜÛÛÛÛÛß  ÜÜÜÜÜÜ         ÜÜÜÜÜ  ßÛÛÛÛÛÛÜ    °
                         ²²²²   ÜÛ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÜ ÜÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²ÛÜ   ²²²²²
                        ±±±±   ß     ßß²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²ßß     ß    ±±±±±
                       °°°°             ßÛÛßßßßÛÛß              °°°°°
                            ÞÜ             ÜÜÜÜ              ÜÝ
                      °°°°°  ÛÛÜÜ    ÜÜܲ Û°°°°Û ²ÜÜÜ    ÜÜÜÛ²  °°°°°°
                       ±±±±±  ß²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ± ßÛÛÛÛß ±ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛß  ±±±±±±
                        ²²²²²²  ßßßßßÛÛÛ°Ý      ÞÛÛÛÛßßßßß   ²²²²²²
                         ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÜÜ    ßÛÛÛÜ    ÜÛÛÛß     ÜÜÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ
                          ßÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÜÜÜÜ    ß  ß    ÜÜÜÜÜÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛß
                            ßÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛß
                               ßßßÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛßßß
                                       ßßßßß ßßßßßßß
                  ÜÜÜÜÜÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÜÜÜÜÜ
           ÜÜÜÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛßßß                                       ßßßÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÜÜÜ
         ÜÛÛÛÛÛ²²²²²Û       Star Wars KotoR 2 v1.02 *CRACKED*        Û²²²²²²²²ÛÛÛÛÛÜ
        ÛÛ²²²²²²²²²ÛÛÛÜÜÜ                                       ÜÜÜÛÛÛ²²²²²²²²²²²ÛÛÛ
       ÛÛ²²²²²²²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²²²²²²²²ÛÛ
      ÜÛ²²²ÛÛÛßßß                                                         ßßßÛÛÛÛ²²²ÛÜ
      ÛÛ²²Ûß                        RELEASE iNFORMATiON                         ßÛ²²ÛÛ
      Û²²Ûß                                                                      ßÛ²²Û
      Û²²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²²Û
      Û²Ûß                                                                        ßÛ²Û
      Û²Û - Star Wars KotoR 2 v1.02b *CRACKED* *READNFO* *iNTERNAL*  (c) OBSiDiAN -Û²Û
      Û²Û                            *NFOFiX* *REPACK*                             Û²Û
      ÛÛÛ   SUPPLiER....: CARBON06             FiLENAME......: car06-swk102bint.r**ÛÛÛ
      ÛÛß   CRACKER.....: CARBON06             FORMAT........: *.ExE               ßÛÛ
      ÛÛ    PROTECTiON..: SECUROM 7.00.00.0044 TYPE..........: CRACKED.UPDATE       ÛÛ
      ÛÛ    DiSC-COUNT..: N/A                  SPECiAL-iNFO..: READNFO              ÛÛ
      ÛÛ    RELEASEDATE.: 15/05/06             URL...........: www.kotor2.com       ÛÛ
      ÛÛ                                                                            ÛÛ
      ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ
      ÛÛ                                                                            ÛÛ
      ÛÛ                              GAME iNFORMATiON                              ÛÛ
      ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ
      ÛÛ  Refer to Readme to see what's updated.                                    ÛÛ
      ÛÛ  NOTES:                                                                    ÛÛ
      ÛÛ  Yes, this is nearly one year old. Yes, this is not really needed.         ÛÛ
      ÛÛ  But who cares?                                                            ÛÛ
      ÛÛ  NFOFiX: Sure, it's SecuROM v7, not v5, just fucked it up, sorry.          ÛÛ
      ÛÛ  REPACK NOTES:                                                             ÛÛ
      ÛÛ  Shite, we missed a SecuROM-Trigger, here is the Repack..                  ÛÛ
      ÛÛ APOLOGiES for Civilization.4.UPDATE.v1.61.iNTERNAL.READNFO.CRACKFiX-CARBON ÛÛ
      ÛÛ The Safedisc/Custom-Code-Mix on this one is absolutely WEiRD...            ÛÛ
      ÛÛ The Fixed-Exe works fine on the machine where you fixed it, but fails to   ÛÛ
      ÛÛ work properly on any other PC. We would not know how to create such a      ÛÛ
      ÛÛ protection, but it's quite a nice efford 2K...                             ÛÛ
      ÛÛ We are looking for a solution to properly fix civ4.161, but we cannot      ÛÛ
      ÛÛ guarantee that we succeed.                                                 ÛÛ
      ÛÛ                              iNSTRUCTiONS                                  ÛÛ
      ÛÛ  1) Install the Game                                                       ÛÛ
      ÛÛ  2) Install Patch 1.0a                                                     ÛÛ
      ÛÛ  3) Install Patch 1.02b                                                    ÛÛ
      ÛÛ  4) Have a look at our cracktro                                            ÛÛ
      ÛÛ  5) Copy cracked.exe over                                                  ÛÛ
      ÛÛ  6) Enjoy!                                                                 ÛÛ
      ÛÛ                                GROUP NEWS                                  ÛÛ
      ÛÛ  We are a CLOSED GROUP. If we want YOU, we find YOU!                       ÛÛ
      ÛÛ  But we think that this won't happen...                                    ÛÛ
      ÛÛ  We are L00KiNG F0R N0THiNG!                                               ÛÛ
      ÛÛ  ALL iRC-Chans, Webpages & so on you could find are FAKE!                  ÛÛ
      ÛÛ                                   GREETZ                                   ÛÛ
      ÛÛ                              THE FALLEN ONES                               ÛÛ
      ÛÛ                iT'S A HARD-KNOCK-LiFE, THEN YOU PASS AWAY...               ÛÛ
      ÛÛ         THEY SAY SLEEP iS THE COUSiN OF DEATH, SO MY EYES WiDE OPEN        ÛÛ
      ÛÛÛ                                                                          ÛÛÛ
      Û²Û               ALL CREWS WHO DESERVE iT!                                  Û²Û
      Û²ÛÜ                                                                         Û²Û
      Û²²ÛÜ             WE DON'T KNOW iF BEiNG LiSTED ON NFORCE ETC iS             Û²Û
      Û²²²ÛÜ            GOOD FOR US, BUT GO AHEAD AND SPREAD OUR NFOS              Û²Û
      ÛÛ²²²ÛÜÜ                       AROUND THE WORLD!                            ÜÛ²Û
       ÛÛ²²²²ÛÛÛÛÜÜ                                                               Û²²Û
        ßßÛÛ²²²²²²ÛÛÛÛÜÜÜÜ                                                       ÛÛ²Ûß
           ßßÛÛÛÛ²²²²²²²²ÛÛ                                                     ÛÛ²²Û
                ßßßßÛÛÛ²²Ûß                                                    ÛÛ²²Ûß
                      ßÛÛß ÜÛÛÜ                                               ÛÛ²²²Û
                          ÛÛ²²ÛÛÛÜÜ                                         ÜÛÛ²²²Ûß
                          ßÛ²²²²²²ÛÛÛÛÜÜÜÜÜ                               ÜÛÛ²²²²ÛÛ
                           ßÛÛÛ²²²²²²²²²²²ÛÛÛÛÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÛÛÛÛ²²²²ÛÛ
    NFOLAYOUT: iHP^RAEG        ßßÛÛÛÛ²²²²²²²²²²²²²ÛÛÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÛÛ²²²²²ÛÛÛß
                                    ßßßßßÛÛÛÛÛ²²²²Û   *->CARBON06<-*   Û²²²ÛÛÛß
                                           ßßßÛÛÛßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßÛÛÛßß
                                                ßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßß

like I said.. it helps to RTFM sometimes XD

also reply to PM sent.. hope useful ;)

Last edited: Sep 15, 2012
  5. arsenalforever

arsenalforever Regular member

The original game has an official Lucasarts patch. Before patching, the game runs on SecuROM 5 but after patching it runs on SecuROM 7(which I can't bypass).

Here's what I did:

1. Complete installation of the game.

2. Downloaded official US version patch from here:

3. Downloaded Knights of the Old Republic 2 v1.0b/v1.02b (v2.1.0.0) [ENGLISH] Fixed EXE from here:

4. Replaced my patched game.exe with the no cd crack.

The cracktro is just an animation and has nothing to do with the game.

Now please quit getting pissed off, because this no cd really isn't working.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2012
  6. schy0007

schy0007 Member

I think your patch file is not working so you have to collect a new patch file and installed. Hope you will get rid from your problem.

7. arsenalforever

Hey I finally managed to do it. I got a mini image from a friend, mounted it on a virtual drive, cloaked all the other physical drives using A.C.I.D which comes with Alcohol and it works !!

8. megadunderhead

megadunderhead Regular member

Wow you need the windows 7 fix for the game as well the reason the no cd patch doesnt work is you need to install the no cd patch and the windows 7 fix Dang triple face palm

9. megadunderhead

ok listen up kotor 1 and 2 need a system patch installed first before they will run on windows 7 same site download the windows fix install the windows fix then your no cd

10. arsenalforever

I don't run Windows 7, your facepalm is invalid.

11. megadunderhead

Also dont forget the windows vista and 7 patch or the game will crash

12. arsenalforever

Why would I use the windows vista and 7 patch when I'm not running either operating system? Anyway I solved the problem.

13. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

i heard a rumour on the net that disney were shutting down all lucasarts online game servers since they brought the rights.it might have something to do with that.

14. arsenalforever

It's an offline game lol. It has nothing to do with that.

15. Callly

Callly Member

How did you get KOTOR 2? I cant find it anywhere.

16. arsenalforever

I purchased it back in 2005 :)