1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Starcraft 2 trainer that slows game.

Discussion in 'Windows - Games' started by ZippyDSM, Jun 25, 2013.

1. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

I'd like to play the game on highest difficulty but on slowest speed. Since I use the mouse for everything and I like to take my time enjoying building and fighting I need a slow mo trainer for stupid(me) LOL

And yes I play offline.I hates online stuff with a passion...least when its single player......

2. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

heh... this is an odd request.... but... what the heck... get cheat engine...

http://cheatengine.org/downloads.php

1.install it
    2.run it
    3.now run the game
    4.alt tab back to cheat engine
    5.now in cheatengine you see a small icon on the top left flashing green-red-green-red... well you get the idea.. press on it it will bring you the process list
    6.now select the game should be in the list it will also display icon of it click "open"
    7.now on the far right you should see "enable speedhack" tick the box and a slider should be visible now
    8.select the speed "1.0" is default... the lower you get the slower the game goes...
    9.try few numbers to see whats best for you 0.9 0.8 etc...
    10.a fair warning... once you do this its either going to affect the whole game including movies and menus OR just affect the gameplay... also a side note if by any chance you try to view a replay it will probably desync due to how slow it goes and how fast the response is.... in other words while the game is slowing down it actually thinking you go super speed...

Last edited: Jun 30, 2013
  3. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

Thanks I'll let you know if I get something working.

4. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

Alright got it working, can quickly stop it at any time, going down 0.25 stops it but going up 0.25 make it nice and slow. Its working thanks so much!!!!

5. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

glad i could help :3 btw you know you can cheat even more right?... gas and minerals can be searched.. 4byte... just search the numbers... each change in numbers input the change and hit next scan.. until you hit the right numbers... then double click it it will go down to lower list... after that on the lower list just right click and change value to the number you want... back in game the value will change...

6. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

I just like taking my time and building what I can with the resources at hand if anything I'd like inf resources and to keep playing the map after the mission is complete and no damn unit cap LOL.

7. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

that's nothing... how about no cap... instant build... inf health for units.. and to top it all revealing the whole map just giggles :D BTW i would suggest playing this game offline or use a cracked version of it... game is monitored by the warden(hacks detector)..

heres a good one... works on 2.0.9 no multiplayer..

http://www.sendspace.com/file/d01zxx

8. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

Makes it to easy :p And yes I am using reloaded's hacks >>