AfterDawn Forums

Brings a tear to my eye......

This discussion thread has 19 messages.

Reading the new forum headers, it brings a tear to my eye remembering the old forum and members. Forum headers that used to read DVD Shrink DVD Decrypter. All the old pro's who used to stomp around these parts..... This ones for you homies.
▼▼ This topic has 18 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
you get used to it.lol
Someone posted a Nero log earlier and I almost did a double take.

Used to get tens of those every day.

looking at the virus and spyware threads i guess nobody is getting infected anymore.it takes a good one to get 2old out of retirement these days.lol.
With their neat little avatars next to their nick.
whats a avatar?lol
Originally posted by zenarrrow:
With their neat little avatars next to their nick.
We've never had avatars at aD, what do you mean?

This has got me so overwhelmed I almost pissed in my pants.

20 Year U.S.Army Veteran.Vietnam 1969-1972 101st Abn.Div.
not me!!!!
awww come on d.that "warm"feeling the holidays bring?
im that used to people coming and going both in real life and online it doesnt bother me anymore.what shocks me is when someone online sending me an email after a few years of not hearing from them.

custom built gaming pc from early 2010,ps2 with 15 games all original,ps3 500gbs with 5 games all original,yamaha amp and 5.1channel surround sound speakers,46inch sony lcd smart tv.
All my friends and family stay in touch. (When they need something from me.) Isn't that how it usually works these days.

20 Year U.S.Army Veteran.Vietnam 1969-1972 101st Abn.Div.
Its good to see our Screaming Eagle is still with us.. happy new year 2013 to all xxx

ARR! Them pesky Navy! Get out of my sea!
irc://irc.villageirc.net/afterdawn http://www.pirateparty.org.uk/
back at ya.
For old times sake, I went to the PS2 forums and added a few posts just like the good ol' days :D

I missed that Nero log, if it were me, I would have switched tabs a few times to make sure I wasn't seeings things lmao.

I am sorry but I can not figure out for the life of me what you are trying to say...? I have read your reply (sarabaloch) about 37 times and it befundles me everytime I reread it.
I am sorry but I can not figure out for the life of me what you are trying to say...? I have read your reply (sarabaloch) about 37 times and it befundles me everytime I reread it.
New submissions always welcome.
http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/587333

This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 13 Apr 2013 @ 9:40
Originally posted by attar:
New submissions always welcome.
http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/587333

hahaha yep this ones a classic.
spammer spammed
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.