1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Happy New Year! Everybody!

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by flip218, Dec 31, 2009.

1. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

Just want to wish you all a Happy New Year! It's good to see alot of the old school people still posting. Creaky looks like your keeping busy (get a life! lol ;) )

2. scum101

scum101 Guest

Happy New Year Flip .. new decade even so it's goodbye to the Noughties and welcome the something elsies.

One of those landmark days.. I bet everybody can tell us exactly where they were exactly 10 years ago.

I was standing on Chorley Old Rd in Bolton opposite the Kings Arms with a cup of cider. This year I'm going to be at home alone again.. same as the last 5 years, having fun with my friends online..

3. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

happy new year everyone.only 2 &1/2 hours to go here until 2010.hope its gonna be a better year than 2009.

4. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

Happy New Year all, plus i saw you in a thread a few mins ago flip, had to wipe my eyes to make sure it was you. Only the other day i was looking thru an old thread of yours for some reason or other.
    I don't spend that much time here anymore, too much alternative news to keep track of, too much important stuff going on out there.

Ten years ago i was living a 100% completely different life, it's much safer to stay in at New Year :eek:

5. scum101

scum101 Guest

2:06AM Friday January 01, 2010
    yup.. as far as anticlimaxes go.. wow.. it's like a superbowl XD It's not even raining or anything.. a nothing winter day.

well heres to you.. *raises scotch in salute* hope it'sd better for ya'll.. but remember kids.. for stuff to be better you have to get out there and grab it.

I might go and partake of a lancashire new year traditional pastime in a minute... batter the living daylights out of a bigot drunk... always good sport.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2009
  6. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

new years eve can be a nightmare here this year(well technically last year) was 42 degrees(112 in fahenhight) and its like that most years.a few years ago it was that hot i actually passed out on a beach with my m8s for an hour.The goodthing about it is most people are happy new years eve and if your in the city or near the beach you get to watch the fireworks.for the past 2 years have been at my mums sitting in air conditioned comfort with a few beers.I dont mind sitting at my mums having a few beers and using the computer.It could be a lot worse.Hope you all have a good new years eve.

PS.Im in australia

Last edited: Jan 1, 2010