1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Ireland get Justice!

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by sobhy2406, Nov 19, 2009.

1. sobhy2406

sobhy2406 Regular member

For those who are unaware, Ireland yesterday was done a great injustice in their World Cup qualifier match VS France. The French team got the winning goal by a blatant foul which has earned their striker the name "Le Cheat".
    Anyone interested in Football(Soccer) will know how it feels to be cheated out of something like this so please can you help us by signing the official petition growing at 2 signatures per second and accelerrating.

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/review-the-ireland-vs-france-qualifier-france.html

The motto is sign and spread!

News story

http://www.inentertainment.co.uk/20091119/france-vs-ireland-handball-should-the-game-be-replayed/

2. BIFF0

BIFF0 Regular member

The only way Ireland will get a replay is if the ******* french approch fifa and offer one. That's how Aresnal replayed a Fa cup tie they offered to replay the game after a unsportsmanly goal.

3. ibizagti

ibizagti Regular member

I signed, but this will not make the slightest bit of difference. As said above, the only way a replay will even be considered is if the french offer it, which they will not.

That being said, if it does work, I'll start one for the England '86 team, see if we can get a rematch against those pesky Argentinian's :p...

4. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

i think the best way for ireland to get justice would be for other countries to back them and threaten to boycott the world cup that would work.i dont see how some petition will get justice.