1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What hurts the most?

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by Nissan101, Aug 2, 2009.

1. Nissan101

Nissan101 Regular member

hey you guys... i haven't been here in a while and i noticed this blow -off valve.... great idea!

But o well i'll get to the point.... what do you guys think is the action or feeling that hurts a person the most? Deception? Mistrust? It can even be a physical thing.... like falling.

It can be as long as a couple of words but I will start off by saying...

Love is what hurts the most.

2. varnull

varnull Guest

Try betrayal and then being lied to.

3. ps3lvanub

ps3lvanub Regular member

Being lied to and betrayed by your "best mate", him humiliating you time and time again because he has power over you.

What feels the best? Punching that you know who in the face and kicking the you know what out of him while he is down.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2009
  4. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

Keep it clean ps3lvanub - post edited.
    You should know the drill by now......

5. varnull

varnull Guest

The best feeling is telling the scum what you think of them.. to their faces in front of a heap of people.. turning on your 5" heels and head high walking away... feeling their hate burning into your back... knowing you hit the mark.

That's a real quality sensation.. especially when they break (well YOU break) their paypal account and they can't get back into it... and they come crawling back to you pleading for help to "fix" it again... and you refuse because they didn't want to know you the week before.. purely because of what "other people might say" ..

Screw the lot of em.. I need none of that junk or those people in my life.

deny Me and be doomed

6. KillerBug

KillerBug Active member

The worst feeling is having your optical nerves plucked one-by-one! The best feeling is doing it to someone else!

7. C4RN1

C4RN1 Regular member

Eh i'd say physically being hurt is worse. Not breaking bones, but having broken bones would probably be the worst. I've been hit by a car at 60mph and had my quad roll over and crush my hand (pins sticking out of my hand for a month). Errr i change my answer, medical bills actually hurt the worst.

Here's a couple pics of some xray's (actual xrays are mounted in a backlit box in my rec room)

left leg - tib/fib fracture
    [​IMG]

left hand - broke the inside of my thumb
    [​IMG]

8. ps3lvanub

ps3lvanub Regular member

I know what you mean. British schools nowadays are divided up into groups, much like American schools are. Usually you have your moshers, your chavs (majority group) your nerds and your normal people (tiny pinprick). In our school you have chavs (96%), nerds (3%) and normal people (1%). Now in that situation everyone who is not a chav is a nerd. now your best mate from primary suddenly turns against you because you are a "nerd" and starts talking crap about you it makes people HATE you. Not that I mind, I don't want to be friends with small minded little chavs who can't string a simple sentence together in proper english grammar. It's just the constant oppresion I can't stand. So when you completely pwn someone in front of their chav mates, that is one of the best feelings in the world because all chavs know is violence and to them, that is the ultimate humiliation. So he becomes a bit friendless and comes crawling back to you it's so awesome when you tell'em to *** off!

9. aldan

aldan Active member

no,definitely being betrayed by the one you love hurts the most.ive been thru a broken ankle and it doesnt even come close.varnulls right,revenge is sweet no matter what they say.certainly makes you appreciate true honesty when you see it.

10. KillerBug

KillerBug Active member

A broken heart does hurt, but torture is worse. This is clear, as torture is enough to make most turn against the ones they love.

11. ps3lvanub

ps3lvanub Regular member

I would agree with KillerBug.

12. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

the worse physical feeling you can have is when you cut your eyeball.i did it by accident when i was 12 flicking a karate belt and it was the worse feeling in the world(i litrally passed out for 2minutes).getting hit by a car doing 80kmph would of been painful but i blackouted on impact so i didnt feel it.betrayal only hurts the first few times then you get use to it.

13. kk0425

kk0425 Member

The most nonphysical hurtful feeling would have to be a constant barrage of verbal insults and then being betrayed by someone or something you loved (friends, family, jobs.

Trust me, it really sucks.

14. homesick

homesick Regular member

LOOSING one you love.

15. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

falling in love with a girl you've liked for a year who says she loves you and then goes out and gets drunk and sleeps with a total dickhead is painful.loving someone close to you that dies is also very painful.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2009
  16. bestname

bestname Member

when your fiance cheats on you, with her "best friend" and theres nothing u can do about it because you're stationed in another state. when youre best friend that you're stationed with and are together all day gets deployed and is going to a new duty station and you know youll never see him again.the day i went to bootcamp lol

17. BIFF0

BIFF0 Regular member

Dishonesty. Like lets say some french twit cheats your country out of going to the world cup. **** you henry

18. DXR88

DXR88 Regular member

getting kicked in the scrotum. its a pain that never really goes away.

as for being betrayed or lied to some people(myself included)don't really process that much into it.

its like okay you lied and stabbed me in the back. Want a cookie for your efforts. you cant hurt my feelings i can become upset but other than that good luck.

i also happen to have a very high pain threshold, you can hit me with a bat and ill just look at you for awhile wondering what that was all about.

19. vrchards

vrchards Guest

when sincere communication is broken. or when you are kept in a folder.( like they have figures u out, or they believe that you are this or that. and now you feel obligated to be that person or feel you are that person becuase they belive you are. and you can't bend out of that picture they have drawn of you)

20. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

vrchards, edit that link out of your sig ASAP as per forum rules.
    1. Advertising via forum messages is strictly prohibited. If you need to advertise your products on our site, contact us via the feedback form and we will negotiate an advertising contract with you/your company.
    3. Providing affilate tagged links to products or services is not allowed.