AfterDawn Forums

PS2 translation patch

This discussion thread has 2 messages.

im trying to work on a patch for kh1fm translation to English i was wondering if anyone knows of some good tools to use i have some but there ok and it a light i already have everything translated so does anyone know of of all the tools needed that r free i got hexeditor and some good one but some not to user friendly for other ppl that want to learn/help that know some but not everything
▼▼ This topic has 1 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
Originally posted by joker3690:
im trying to work on a patch for kh1fm translation to English i was wondering if anyone knows of some good tools to use i have some but there ok and it a light i already have everything translated so does anyone know of of all the tools needed that r free i got hexeditor and some good one but some not to user friendly for other ppl that want to learn/help that know some but not everything
First thing is you would have to have the games source code second you would need to patch the dictionary files but because you cannot extract the dictionary files without a developers kit it will do you no good
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.