1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ace 3ds plus

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by dazza1095, Feb 6, 2013.

1. dazza1095

dazza1095 Member

i am using the ace 3ds plus the firmware first used was v1.51 using wood firmware, then got the error has occurred message press and hold down the power button to turn the system off.so i tried v1.56 with the same firmware wood.same message then another v2.07still getting the same message also used the ace 3ds fix all patch but still the same. can anyone help.

2. EthanArm

EthanArm Member

It means your ace3ds plus is an old ace3ds plus that can not work on your latest 3DS or DSi. currently the ace3ds team haven't released the update patch yet. and i doubt they will release it in future. they just released a new card for the latest 3ds and dsi. if you just bought the card a few days ago, then the card you received is not a pre-updated or pre-flashed one, just contact the reseller to replace it for you. if you bought the card long time ago, then you can only wait until they release the update patch, i guess they won't release the patch anymore, and recommend you just buy r4i gold 3ds, (this one: http://www.thegamerdepot.com/buy-wood-r4i-gold-3ds-card-for-3ds-xl3dsdsids-p-150.html ) always release the update patch quickly for the future 3ds update, wood firmware support.

3. dazza1095

dazza1095 Member

Thanks very much for the info mate

4. Amy11

Amy11 Member

You can choose ACE 3DS Plus which working on on 3DS 5.1.0-11 from www.depot4u.com

blue package or pink package is available