AfterDawn Forums

Acekard 2i problem

This discussion thread has 5 messages.

Hello everyone. I have a problem with my Acekard 2i that I purchased for my daughter's DSi. When I place the Acekard in the DSi card slot and turn it on, the screen goes all black for a few seconds and then says "Loading", but then it says "System File is Missing".

I do not know how to resolve this problem. What do I need to do?

Help is much appreciated and thankyou.
▼▼ This topic has 4 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
Originally posted by migTMC:
Hello everyone. I have a problem with my Acekard 2i that I purchased for my daughter's DSi. When I place the Acekard in the DSi card slot and turn it on, the screen goes all black for a few seconds and then says "Loading", but then it says "System File is Missing".

what is the firmware on the dsi? chances are its been updated, but don't know till you post
Originally posted by migTMC:

Format your sd card, download the latest AKAIO from the official site and try again.
Isn't the acekard dead?
As i Know the acekare 2i has long time no update and it only can support the DSI v1.4.4,So recommend r4i gold 3ds card to choose , the Acekard 2i is too old now.
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 29 Jul 2013 @ 23:45

wisdom that wants experience!
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.