AfterDawn Forums

Acekard is dead

This discussion thread has 8 messages.

Don't waste your money on an Acekard. They haven't updated anything since December. Used to be once a month.
▼▼ This topic has 7 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
If you want to get some cards instead of it, I recommend you r4i gold 3ds ,It is really a good card which update frequently,always support the latest firmware directly.

wisdom that wants experience!
Though ak2i uses famous akaio firmware,yet,it was really stopped updated for ages,so maybe choose other 3dsflashcart will be better.
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 12 Apr 2013 @ 2:18
Now I think the DSTWO and R4i gold is the best card, their team updates regularly and these cards can bypass the newest 3DS version directly.

Whats the difference between an iceberg and a clothes brush?
One crushes boats and the other brushes coats!
I still cannot believe we cannot play 3ds roms yet
Originally posted by Modking30:
Well actually there beta testing a new card but only one game works on it some japanese baseball game but because the console is region locked you can only use there card exploit on one game and one region but there trying to find more
Originally posted by megadunderhead:
Originally posted by Modking30:
Well actually there beta testing a new card but only one game works on it some japanese baseball game but because the console is region locked you can only use there card exploit on one game and one region but there trying to find more
By the time they crack it, a new DS will be out.
Confirmed Working Flashcarts on 3DS 5.1.0-11
R4i Gold 3DS
Supercar Dstwo
Ace3ds Plus
R4i-sdhc 3DS V4.5
R4i-sdhc 3DS RTS
R4i sdhc Silver

www.depot4u.com
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.