1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Deleted, Thanks

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by Xydin214, Jan 2, 2010.

1. Xydin214

Xydin214 Member

Deleted, thanks.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2011
  2. MaryD7

MaryD7 Regular member

3. lumpybuns

lumpybuns Member

As many others have said stay away from anything with R4 in the name.

I agree with what MaryD7 suggested.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2010
  4. kittymat

kittymat Regular member

M3 Real deluxe pack - plays GBA roms without the need for the expander program.

5. Orion370

Orion370 Member

I should have done my research first, but I suppose I have gotten some use out of my Super R4i even if its shit. :p

Anyway, lack of research forces me to ask some (probably stupid) questions...

Does there exist a flash cart that allows a DSi to play both NDS and GBA roms? So far I cant find anything and I would like to think Im good at finding things, so I assume no.

Also, what is the best card on paper for a DSi? Aesthetics are a plus, and Im looking for something that is both easy to use and update. With everything thats out there its hard to just pick up a random cart and have it fit.

6. Mickoz74

Mickoz74 Active member

dstti plays in both ds lite, dsi, you need the slot 2 expansion pak for GBA games. http://www.ndscardshop.co.uk/index.htm got genuine cards from this site in 3-4 working days to the uk.

7. SpankN

SpankN Member

This is the kind of thread I was looking for, I'm having a hard time picking out a replacement for my R4DS, which was an excellent card for me, except for when they stopped putting out updates for it and it doesn't support some of the new games. So now I'm looking for a replacement. It would be nice to pick up something that also allows GBA games.

I'm leaning towards the M3, since they seam to be around the longest, atleast from what I've seen, and I've never heard of EZFlash or DSTT until this thread.

Who is the official M3 group? www.m3adapter.com? I know there are some knockoffs...

8. Xydin214

Xydin214 Member

Deleted, Thanks.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2011