1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bricked acekard2i - white screen on dsl, no game slot inserted on dsi?

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by marlon12, Mar 7, 2010.

1. marlon12

marlon12 Member

I think I bricked my 2 acekard2i, wrongfully updating using acekard2i 1.4 (because my file akfw dsl is on the microsd card "Danny Phantom") on my dsl using akfw dsl update, suddenly it doesn't progress for more than 20 mins and turned it off and tried the steps again into another acekard2i and bricked again.my 2 cards have now white screen on ds and no game slot inserted on dsi. No issues on updating acekard2i on my next 18 cards directly on dsl. 2 bricked cards out of 20. I tried all the possible solutions but it doesn't progress on update. I have edge, dstt, r4, tried the akfw dsl file (or akfw dsi) and r4i, r4i pocket tested on dsi version 1.3. No solutions found on forums regarding white screen? I think acekard must do something on bricked acekard2i card using update. Thanks.

2. Mickoz74

Mickoz74 Active member

when i had a problem with dstt i loaded another good card with the flash writer before i ran it i swapped to bad card then ran it to sort problem, run it in ds lite, maybe you can do same for acekard 2i with the 1.4 update.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2010
  3. waytoobig

waytoobig Regular member

Last edited: Mar 8, 2010
  4. marlon12

marlon12 Member

Tried all the possible solutions and the update doesn't progress - still on 0%.

5. Mickoz74

Mickoz74 Active member

buy another one and put that back in the packet and send it back as faulty, they will send you a replacement so you have a spare or sell one on to recover costs.

6. waytoobig

waytoobig Regular member

i do remember reading somewhere that someone with same problem as yours card update sticks at 0%

formatted an sd card loaded it with the official acekard firmware not akaio and put the update on it and it updated the card okay!
    he stated akaio may have been stopping it working ok?

But if it has worked sucessfully for most of your other cards, as you say, i dont really hold out much hope this will solve your problem either im afraid, but worth mentioning i think.