1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dsi wot turn on pls help

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by rolandpm1, Jul 28, 2011.

1. rolandpm1

rolandpm1 Member

hi to all i have a dsi that wont turn on anymore. my kid was playing his dsi about a month ago when it just turned off and when he tried to turn it back on it wont go on anymore. after about a week he tried to charge it and turned it on then it worked again but after a few hours of play it turned off again. after about a week again my kid charged it again and it just turn on by itself and worked he was able to play again but this time it wont turn off until the battery died. now my kid will charge it but this time it doesnt work anymore. its been 3weeks now that his dsi wont turn on at all. is there a way to fix this? can i do it? will i have to send this to nintendo for repair? is there any local place in california that i can take my boys dsi to get fix? how much will this cost me if i can fix it myself? if i cant fix this myself how much will this cost me if i send it to nintendo for rapair or to a local place in california that fixes dsi? pls help and thank you

2. blomquist

blomquist Guest

There must be sth wrong with the hardware, just send it to nintendo, what about your warrenty?

3. rolandpm1

rolandpm1 Member

my kids ds is morethan 1 year old already i dont think its still in warranty. i wonder how much this will cost me i tried to search here for the same problem but looks like no one has the same problem as my kid. i wonder if there is a site that shows where you can get nintendo ds fix?