1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nintendo 3ds and flashcart question

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by hsieh, Mar 13, 2014.

1. hsieh

hsieh Newbie

now I live in the USA and I'm moving to Middle East soon, but I want to buy a flashcart before moving...I have a USA Nintendo , first question is : ds games will I still be able to play the game as long as i set up different firmware of flashcart ? what if i wanna play japanese games ? Note that the Nintendo is set up on USA .
    my second qestion is :which flashcart works best on my USA Nintendo ? i google about this question , it says this one is excellent : http://www.usar4.com/r4i-gold-3ds-r4i-gold-3ds-flashcart-for-2ds-3ds-xl-3ds-and-ds-lite-p-1
    Please answer and thanx ^^

2. maipe

maipe Newbie

if you want to play ds games on your 3ds console, i recommend the r4i gold 3ds card, if you want to play 3ds games, make sure your 3ds firmware is between V4.1 to V4.5 and then you can choose the mt card.

3. dana12

dana12 Newbie

have check for u , i open the link , and the r4i gold 3ds which ur friend recommend is a decent flashcart . they are a real USA based store .if u set up different firmware of flashcart , u need to download the different version of games , if u have downloaded the japanese language games , just download the japanese version firmware , so the games languages are japanese , hope u can read it .