AfterDawn Forums

R4i-gold 3Ds can work on N3DS V6.1.0-12 now

This discussion thread has 5 messages.

Now R4i-gold 3ds kernel updated to v1.67b, this card marked with "v6.1" can support N3DS V6.1.0-12 perfectly. If you have this card you can update it.If you want to buy a r4 card, recommend you buy r4i gold 3ds.This card updates very quickly, using wood firmware, it is very popular.
Here is r4i-gold 3ds firmware updation:
R4i-gold V1.67b kernel:
1. Support 3DS V5.1 firmware update.
2. Solved games:
6159 - FIFA Soccer 11(Usa)
6158 - Phil Taylors Power Play Darts (Europe)(En)
6157 - Jewel Quest Solitaire Trio (Europe)(En)
6156 - Transformers Dark of the Moon - Autobots (Europe)(En,Fr,Ge,It,Es)
6155 - Transformers Dark of the Moon - Decepticons (Europe)(En,Fr,Ge,It,Es)
6154 - Transformers Prime (Usa)
6111 - Pokemon - Black Version 2 (US)
XXXX - Suite Precure Melody Collection (JP)
XXXX - Pokemon - White Edition 2 (Kr)
XXXX - Pokemon - Black Version 2 (Kr)
XXXX - Pokemon - Schwarze Edition 2 (GE)
XXXX - Pokemon - Versione Nera 2 (IT)
XXXX - Pokemon - Edicion Negra 2 (SP)
XXXX - Pokemon - White Edition 2 (GE)
XXXX - Pokemon - Versione Bianca 2 (IT)
XXXX - Pokemon - White Version 2 (US)
XXXX - Pokemon - Edicion Blanca 2 (SP)
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 24 Jul 2013 @ 5:29
▼▼ This topic has 4 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
I'd recommend the r4i gold 3ds rts card instead of r4i-gold eu, as it is supported by the official wood kernel team
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 09 Aug 2013 @ 3:24
far as i knew, at present, almost all flashcart can support 3ds v6.1.0-11,even some stores provided preflashed 3ds v6.1.0-11 supported card,such as modchipfactory.com,so we dont need updating ourselves. LOL !
NiceThe R4i-gold card is cheaper than r4i gold 3ds from www.r4i.ds.cn and the R4i-gold card update fast.If you want to try of it you can kindly view http://gamedepot4u.com/r4igold-p-330.html

wisdom that wants experience!
I think the r4i gold 3ds card is better than the other r4 3ds, except the dstwo.
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.