AfterDawn Forums

r4i 3ds save file issues

This discussion thread has 4 messages.

Hi,

I've one of these cards for a dsi. the kids play the lego battles game but every now and then they login to find the save slots are empty and they have to start again. Anyone else come accross this issue ?

thanks...
▼▼ This topic has 3 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
Originally posted by Preetycatty:
what r4i3ds you use? the r4isdhc 3ds (red box) or the r4igold 3ds?
hmm..you can try format your sdcard and redownload the newest kernel, see if the issue solved..
true but there is another issue certain titles require a save file already on the card so you have to run the game via a ds emulator create a save file and copy it to the card depends on the title i know lego does it because i have had to do it i dont know of to many others
hmm..you can try format your sdcard and redownload the newest kernel, see if the issue solved..
Hi, Yes its the first one (red box) and I believe its running the latest kernel at the moment
Originally posted by megadunderhead:
true but there is another issue certain titles require a save file already on the card so you have to run the game via a ds emulator create a save file and copy it to the card depends on the title i know lego does it because i have had to do it i dont know of to many others
I've read the memory card in the pc and I can see the .sav file there, but every now and then the save slots are empty. I will try creating a new one, and check other games aswell.
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.