AfterDawn Forums

Are there any other p2p programs similar to imesh?

I downloaded imesh and I thought I had found the perfect p2p program in the world. Well, actually if you don't have a portable mp3 player and all of your music is just going to stay on the computer, then I guess imesh is the perfect p2p program for you.

But that's not the case for me as I have an ipod that I frequently update. The thing with imesh is, although its great and amazing, the majority of their music is DRM protected in .wma format. When you try to put those songs on your ipod, it will tell you that it's in .wma format and then when it tries to convert it for you, it doesn't work because of the DRM.

What I was wondering was if there are any other programs out there that are similar to imesh, except ones that aren't infested with DRM protected files.
▼▼ This topic has 0 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.