AfterDawn Forums

reinstalled win 7 and utorrent is super slow (mod delete please solved)

This discussion thread has 4 messages.

i have att uverse and i have everything all setup. my laptop is in dmz mode which it was before i rebooted. no it will go hardly over 150kb/s which is very slow compared to around 700-800 was my normal. am i doing something wrong cause i cant hit those speeds
▼▼ This topic has 3 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
Open up utorrent, go under bandwith, and make sure that nothing is selected. I had to do this and it sped my connection up really fast.

Playstation 2-Free McBoot,HDloader 8.0c,Open PS2 Loader 0.7,80gb Maxtor HDD,SMS Media Player,PGen,SNES Station- Installed
GameCube-SDload,SD Card Adapter,BBA Adapter,2 Color Case,GnuboyGX,MPlayer- Installed
i fixed it after messing around for awhile. for some reason the default port was the porblem. i typed in a random one lower in value and bam it was fixed. thanks for the reply tho. mod can u delete this thread
No one other than a moderator can delete a thread.
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.