1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Convertx2dvd help

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by Wario2fat, Dec 23, 2009.

1. Wario2fat

Wario2fat Member

I was using convertx last night n encountered a problem when it got to the burning process. it has never popped this Message before where it stated my disc were eithr incompatible due to bar quality of the medium been uses and the 2nd message was that another software was accessing my DVD drive. My first impressions were to try another disc and ser what happens same message. Then i tríes using the converted vob files from convertx into nero 8 and haber it merge the vob and create the DVD for and once again no problems then it gives me a message burn process fails. Then i try just burning a mp3 cd and failed again. So myquestion is, is my DVD drive busted or is it possible magic iso i think is the ñame of it accessing my drive of all sudden and causing the problem which has never happened before or is it possible my burning software altogether is gone and done. Sorry ir it is Roo confusing of a rant . And would greatly appreciate any feedback on my provlem

2. attar

attar Senior member

Try burning the output from ConVertX using ImgBurn.
    Verbatim or Taiyo-Yuden are reckoned the best media for DVD burning - as is ImgBurn reckoned the best burner program.

If another program is accessing the burner, you can use the Task Manager to list the processes being used.
    The odd time you find that two instances of the same program are running or a program that was used to burn a disk never exited gracefully and is still active.

The Task Manager (in XP) is accessed by right clicking on the Task Bar or using the key press 'Ctrl-Alt-Del'.