1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ImToo video joiner

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by Mudshark, Feb 1, 2010.

1. Mudshark

Mudshark Member

I have some short videos I want to join. I tried the trial version of Boilsoft video joiner and it worked well but read on the forum here that they give no support should one need it. I bought ImToo video joiner as on their website it said 30 day money back. Sure..the check is in the mail. To join the videos it took over 4 hours and this is for a video that is less than a hour long. After it was joined it was unwatchable, waves in the video. I removed it from my computer and ask for a refund, not a word from them. Lucky I have paid for it via paypal and have filed a claim with them. Buyer beware of this software.

2. cyprusrom

cyprusrom Active member

A bit of research would've revealed that close to no one uses that software around these forums.

A great free video joiner is Avidemux, if the videos have the same specs(like two parts of the same video). It is done in a few minutes, no re-encoding and quality loss.