1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Female singer...looking to join a BAND.. (Indie, Rock....) Georgia

Discussion in 'Artist looking for a band' started by Ayukmi, Jan 27, 2010.

1. Ayukmi

Ayukmi Member

Hello fellow musicians, I am a female singer looking to join a stellar band ready to go to the next level. I have been singing since I was about 8 years old, where I was involved in choir etc, growing up. From there I joined a RnB group/Pop. Needless to say, we grew apart. But my passion for singing never disappeared. I have always wanted to be part of a band, where I can contribute my talent, grow, embark on a new journey. I would have to say my vocal style is a mixture or alternative,indie, classic rock and RnB, with influences from Kings of Leon, Journey, Adele, Kelis, Bat for Lashes, Atlas Sound, etc. I have a very open mind to various kinds of music, if I feel it= I am with it :). So having said all this, if you are looking for someone who is serious, focused and ready to work and most importantly loves music on a deep level. I am our lady. I do not have professional recordings available, but I am able to submit samples of my singing or preferably I can meet with you in person...Hit me up..:)

2. kamiayron

kamiayron Member

hiya, I am part of a band that is based in georgia. We have been playing together for about six months now and we enjoy making our own songs so much more than playing covers. From the sound of it, you might fit right in with us. We play a variety of different types of songs. Mostly rock. :)

We need a singer, you need a band. Let's do it. Just send us a few audio clips of your singing and we'll send you some of our music.

you can contact me at
    edited by ddp
    OR
    find me on facebook
    edited by ddp( im part of the georgia southern university)

hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited: Feb 19, 2010
  3. i114i

i114i Member

HeY!!, Just wondering if you are STILL?? interested and/or deeply into your music? then i

guess the next question would be, are you still interested in being in or a part of a
    Musical group/band/project/experience ?????(all that. i know =)

email: edited by ddp

Last edited: May 6, 2010
  4. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

no email posting as per forum rules, post edited.