1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Please: Megui standard error stream without any message

Discussion in 'Blu-ray players' started by keka1521, Apr 3, 2010.

1. keka1521

keka1521 Member

I've searched through this forum and other related foruns in the internet, but still couldn't solve my problem.

--[NoImage] Standard error stream
    ---[NoImage] avs [info]: 1280x720 @ 23.98 fps (32723 frames)
    ---[NoImage] x264 [info]: using cpu capabilities: MMX2 SSE2Fast SSSE3 Cache64
    ---[NoImage] x264 [info]: profile Main, level 3.1

This is the error I've been receiving in Megui when trying to encode a mp4 file to a mkv file. I have cccp codec pack installed on my computer, vsfilter version 1.1.796.0 and avisynth 2.5.8.

I tested encoding without any textsub scripts in my avs file and it worked. I just can't seem to encode nothing with script in the avs file.

But the problem is my Megui won't say nothing unusual in the logfile, at least nothing I can understand anyway.

A few days ago, before reinstalling codecs and everything, the logfile said "Avisynth detected" and so on, so I thought it could be avisynth. But after I reinstalled it, the logfile says nothing anymore, as you can see above.

So, can someone please help me read my logfile so I can help Megui help me???

Thank you so much to any kind soul who's willing to give me a hand in this.

That's how my logfile is:

-[Information] Log for job14 (video, KnT 22 HD.avs -> )
    --[Information] [3/4/2010 13:12:16] Started handling job
    --[Information] [3/4/2010 13:12:16] Preprocessing
    --[NoImage] Job commandline: "G:\Arquivos de programas\megui\tools\x264\x264.exe" --preset fast --pass 1 --bitrate 546 --stats "H:\Rebecca\Para Encode II\Kimi ni Todoke\EP 22\KnT 22 ruim.stats" --thread-input --output NUL "H:\Rebecca\Para Encode II\Kimi ni Todoke\EP 22\KnT 22 HD.avs"
    --[Information] [3/4/2010 13:12:17] Encoding started
    --[NoImage] Standard output stream
    --[NoImage] Standard error stream
    ---[NoImage] avs [info]: 1280x720 @ 23.98 fps (32723 frames)
    ---[NoImage] x264 [info]: using cpu capabilities: MMX2 SSE2Fast SSSE3 Cache64
    ---[NoImage] x264 [info]: profile Main, level 3.1
    --[Information] [3/4/2010 13:22:53] Job completed

That's how my avs is:

DirectShowSource("[Leopard-Raws] Kimi ni Todoke - 22 RAW (NTV 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4", fps=23.976, convertfps=true, audio=true)
    TextSub("H:\Rebecca\Para Encode II\Kimi ni Todoke\EP 22\KnT_-_22_tradu.ass")
    TextSub("H:\Rebecca\Para Encode II\Kimi ni Todoke\EP 22\Kimi_ni_Todoke_-_creditos.ass")
    TextSub("H:\Rebecca\Para Encode II\Kimi ni Todoke\EP 22\Kimi_ni_Todoke_OP.ass")
    TextSub("H:\Rebecca\Para Encode II\Kimi ni Todoke\EP 22\Kimi_ni_Todoke_krk_ED.ass")

2. neronut

neronut Regular member

What it seems to be is with the subtitles in the script it is getting an error and so there is no image to encode. Try looking to that and see what you find. One thing you can do is try and ply the avs file with MPC or WMP and see if it works.

3. keka1521

keka1521 Member

Thanks for the help. In fact I think the problem was something between Megui and the functions it had to call on Avisynth and other scripts. All I did was reinstalling everything again (for like the third time) and it worked. I also updated vsfilter and stopped directing vsfilter's adress in the avs file and it worked. I hate when Megui starts giving me headaches. But anyway... now it's working just fine... go figure...