AfterDawn Forums

Samsung BD-D5200 player and Allshare

Sony-fan Suspended due non-functional email address
Hi,
I am new here, hope anyone could help me on this one.

I have my laptop connected to Thomson broadband-router with an ethernet cable and Samsung BD-D5100 blu-ray player also connected to Thomson with an ethernet cable. The blu-ray player is connected to TV with a HDMI cable. Samsung Allshare-software is installed to my pc.

I have tried to find a way to control shared video, pictures and music on my pc with blu-ray remote control and tried to have them showed in my TV but no luck. The pc "sees" the blu-ray player and its ip-address so everything should be ok, or is it? I also turned off the firewall from my pc but no help. Tried to find instructions how this could be done but no luck.

Any suggestions? From Samsung website I could not even find wether this Blu-ray player supports Allshare or not.

Would appreciate any kind of help i.e. people who has solved this problem. And no, my laptop does not have a HDMI interface
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 22 Dec 2012 @ 11:06
▼▼ This topic has 0 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.