1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UC player and Nokia C6-00

Discussion in 'Nokia phones' started by JHawx, Mar 13, 2012.

1. JHawx

JHawx Regular member

Hi, was just wondering if there was a div-x player like UC Player 2.2.2.10 for Nokia X6 / C6, because every time i try to download and install it to my phone, it states verification has expired. How to correct this?
    I have tried using divx mobile player, but it does not support the c6 ability to use touch screen. Previously i had nokia n96, it worked great, but also did not have QWERTY and touchscreen.

And no, i dont want to convert yet again these mp4 converted and cropped video files, i am asking for a PLAYER that could handle the original files, so i can also stream these files from my nokian gsm with usb to scart so i can also watch these movies in full detail on my big screen when i am out of town.

2. JHawx

JHawx Regular member

desided to hack my phone to accept all verifyers, now the uc player installs correctly, trouble is, the sound is not synching up with the picture, so it seems i may need a faster hc card.

3. gardenkeeper

gardenkeeper Member

How about restructure the phone with some related program? My friend always treats its Nokia Symbian OS phone like this, it works still fine.

4. JHawx

JHawx Regular member

how do you mean restructure? problem with c6 is that it wont allow you install 3rd party unverified apps, unless you "hack it" with symbian hack. Which actually resolved my problem.
    Now i am seeing another problem: nobody actually does programs for symbians anylonger, which sucks b**ls.