1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Female vocalist looking to join a band.

Discussion in 'Band looking for an artist' started by kayroar, Jul 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kayroar

kayroar Member

Hello there!

My name is Kay and I am a female vocalist looking to join a band or help create one in the Hillsboro/Aloha-Beaverton/Portland - Oregon area.
    I have been singing for quite a while now and it has always been my passion. I am however, younger and still in High School. I am seventeen, turning eighteen on March, and haven’t really decided whether or not to finish out my last year in High School or simply get my GED due to the fact I am quite behind.
    As of right now, and mainly for the fact I would like to continue choir at my school, I am deciding to go. Though if the band is doing well I have no objection to dropping out and getting my GED like I originally planned.
    I do have my license and a car, therefore transportation. I live in Hillsboro and would prefer so stay somewhere close to there for now, Portland area is fine.
    Sadly enough, excluding my vocals, I am not musically talented in any other aspects. So to anyone looking for a female singer who can also play bass/keyboard/guitar or anything else, I am not your girl. Sorry.
    I have a very up-beat personality, I love being on a stage, I’m always up to try something new, and I’d like to think that I am pretty easy to work with. I am a dependable person and have always wanted to do something with music in my life. Making a living off of it would be a dream, however I realize how hard it is to get there.
    My voice is fairly flexible with a decent range and I enjoy singing music such as, Paramore, Evanescence, Thoery of a Deadman, Flyleaf, Three Days Grace, and more.

If you would like to contact me please e-mail me.
    *email removed*

Last edited: Jul 19, 2009
  2. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.