AfterDawn Forums

There is no data problem

This discussion thread has 3 messages.

Hy

So...i?m playing ps1 games wich are not iso and are located in game folder...and just all of a sudden i tried to play and it showed me there is no data although my memory stick is almost full.same for the saved files folder...my version is 6.0 and the rest i don't know xD...I formated my memory stick twice and restored default settings.and there is another problem.when u press select it shows you a menu in wich you can conf some settings.that also dissappeard when i formated my memory stick. PLEASE HELP!!!
▼▼ This topic has 2 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
Originally posted by Sowa:
Hy

So...i?m playing ps1 games wich are not iso and are located in game folder...and just all of a sudden i tried to play and it showed me there is no data although my memory stick is almost full.same for the saved files folder...my version is 6.0 and the rest i don't know xD...I formated my memory stick twice and restored default settings.and there is another problem.when u press select it shows you a menu in wich you can conf some settings.that also dissappeard when i formated my memory stick. PLEASE HELP!!!
Sounds like you had a hacked psp and when you updated it it messed up your psp
Originally posted by megadunderhead:
Originally posted by Sowa:
Hy

Sounds like you had a hacked psp and when you updated it it messed up your psp
obviously he had a hacked psp how else would he play ps1 games? To the op is your memory card flashing orange on the lights? chances are your card is a fake
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.