AfterDawn Forums

Can i change the imei on iphone to match my net10?

I'm doing some work on someones computer and as payment they have an 8gb iphone (they just upgraded to a 16gb) they want to give me. My carrier is currently Net10 which i have heard uses AT&T network. I know net10 sim cards are married to the phone they are activated with so you cant just switch the sim to a different phone and have it work. Im curious if i can just change the IMEI of the iphone to match the IMEI of my current working Net10 phone and then put that sim in the iphone. I imagine if it does work i would still need to put the sim back into the net10 phone to activate my prepaid minutes when purchased but that doesnt bother me. I just want to use the iphone on the net10 network, but i dont want to get the phone and then find it is useless to me.
Also im not sure which model it is but i can find out if that is needed.

If you send me questions on Live about modding or anything related i will block you. Dont be an idiot.
▼▼ This topic has 0 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.