1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vnc won't work with iphone

Discussion in 'iPhone - Unlocking and hacking' started by bridtown, Sep 11, 2009.

1. bridtown

bridtown Member

Hi there I have been looking all around the Internet about this app that lets u use the iPhone to control your computer anywhere as long as u have a broadband conection and I have been going through utube it seams so simple to do I have gone through the guides and nothing just won't work for me. Please help me my gf is driving me crazy as she want to play poker on facebook and farmtown lol u carmt do this with a iPhone as u need addobe flash and apple don't support it and the only way to play the game is via vnc please can some one help me.thank u

2. guessswho

guessswho Active member

Best thing I have found recently is an app to do just that. Download the app "log me in". Do a google search for it to. it's a way to remote control your PC. But it's done over https, versus using some protocol for VNC. It seems safer to me, I haven't had any security issue. Plus you can control your computer from any other computer that has an internet connection, or also from your iphone with that app installed.

3. bridtown

bridtown Member

Yer I was told about that program I was looking into it but I looked at the prices they charge after a free month and wow lol. Just that the app for the iPhone can cost ya but there is a free one on there. Going through the way u said mate what is the speed like?
    Thank you for your reply

4. guessswho

guessswho Active member

Speed works fine. No real issues. Just as good as you would expect any remote connection.

Also, logmein has a free version. ANd that's what I use installed on my computer. It has no monthly fees.

IPhone app is like 4 bucks, but worth it...

or you can test it out other ways..