AfterDawn Forums

iphone 3gs help

This discussion thread has 4 messages.

markk200 Suspended due non-functional email address
hello my iphone 3gs touch is not working anyone has idea what will be the problem i reinstall the firmware still the same problem somebody told me it might touch sensor not working dont no what to do pls help.
▼▼ This topic has 3 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
Originally posted by markk200:
hello my iphone 3gs touch is not working anyone has idea what will be the problem i reinstall the firmware still the same problem somebody told me it might touch sensor not working dont no what to do pls help.
What Software have you got. I am having trouble since I updated my 3GS to the 4.3.3. Had to get new battery but seems to be still having the same trouble.
my iphone 3gs has a bad speaker, when on a call i get a lot of buzzing. so i replaced the part with a new one and still have same problem, any help.?
Blue88, I am not sure whether the problem is a faulty speaker or just the quality of the speaker itself. Why not take your device to the Apple store and see if they have an answer for that?
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.