1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iPhone LCD Screen tester & Data Recovery

Discussion in 'iPhone - General discussion' started by MRSIRCOOK, Sep 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MRSIRCOOK

MRSIRCOOK Regular member

Good Day Guys & Gals,

I have been in the market for some time now looking for a iPhone LCD screen tester. I have seen them on **** before for around $300 brand new. I have searched but can find no more. I have been on you tube, and found a tutorial about it and they supplied a website to buy, however the website is down. Please advise if you know where i can find one as i am in the market for one.

Also, besides this tool i purchased from **** (http://www.****.com/itm/180897039757...=p5197.c0.m619) is there any other way i can recover information from a iPhone lets say that has been dropped in water? I'm looking to get into the data recovery side of the business. I'm thinking something along the lines of the screen tester, external and can be hooked up to my PC (almost like an external HD). The device i purchased can recover lost information from the phone while it is still functional, but is their anything to get the information if it is not functional?

Also, due to my location in the Bahamas, i am almost stuck sometimes by wholesale suppliers of "I" parts & Accessories for sale. Can anyone point me in the right direction. There is money to be made!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.