AfterDawn Forums

Brand new white 5g 16 gb Iphone. UNLOCKED!

Here AfterDawn users can sell their stuff, whether its computer parts, used console games or original DVD movies.

Hey guys. Been a member here since 2005 and have done over 10 transactions. I have a brand new 16gb iphone 5g. The color is white. 100% authentic. It is unlocked and has never been opened. Will let it go for $400. I have been a verified paypal member since 2003.

ps3 with 20gb hard drive

xbox 360 premium edtion with vga/hd hook up to my dell 20.1 inch widescreen lcd.

White and black 1.5 psp's

I'll take this down WHEN micro$oft decides to stop being lazy and make the capcom fighting games backwards compatible with the 360 dammit!!!
▼▼ This topic has 2 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
the new iphone 5? factory unlocked? brand new in box?
Originally posted by beast29:
the new iphone 5? factory unlocked? brand new in box?
Yes. send me a PM if you are interested

ps3 with 20gb hard drive

xbox 360 premium edtion with vga/hd hook up to my dell 20.1 inch widescreen lcd.

White and black 1.5 psp's

I'll take this down WHEN micro$oft decides to stop being lazy and make the capcom fighting games backwards compatible with the 360 dammit!!!
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.