AfterDawn Forums

For Sale: Jtag'd Xbr Xenon 360 Consoles

Here AfterDawn users can sell their stuff, whether its computer parts, used console games or original DVD movies.

WOWBOX Suspended due non-functional email address
I have two more Jtag'd Xbox 360s available. Neither has any history of RROD/E74. Actually, it appears that they remained completely unused (had to go through initial set-up with both) and remained in storage for years. Likely an open box item that someone returned because they couldn't afford the item.

Both have XBR 8955 v3, come with a DVD full of homebrew apps and the nand dumps. Drives have been modded to play all wave games (hitachi 1.51, benq 1.41 non-sheath).

Please PM me for more details. Have pictures, etc. Price is 150 (includes UPS Shipping).

Cheers
▼▼ This topic has 29 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
Hi,

Do you still have this jtagged system? Will purchase it if you still have it.

david

David valliant
PM responded.

1 more box remains, pm for details.
How about letting me know your rock bottom price for this console. Thank you
hmm I will definitely look into this
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 22 Mar 2010 @ 10:16
I WILL TAKE IT PLZZ BUT IM LOCATED IN MONTREAL,CANADA IS THAT A PROBLEM IM READY TO PAY
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 23 Mar 2010 @ 9:18
plzzz message me i want your jtag i will buy now
Is the other one still available? How much if it is.
Originally posted by WOWBOX:
I have two more Jtag'd Xbox 360s available. Neither has any history of RROD/E74. Actually, it appears that they remained completely unused (had to go through initial set-up with both) and remained in storage for years. Likely an open box item that someone returned because they couldn't afford the item.

Both have XBR 8955 v3, come with a DVD full of homebrew apps and the nand dumps. Drives have been modded to play all wave games (hitachi 1.51, benq 1.41 non-sheath).

Please PM me for more details. Have pictures, etc. Price is 150 (includes UPS Shipping).

Cheers
hey send a pic to edited by ddp please im thinkin bout gttin it
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 24 Mar 2010 @ 23:51
One more for the taking, PM me.

Cheers
Nick

Cheers

ILL BUY IT do i pay by paypal???
i am basically looking for a jtagged 360 that has all the software preinstalled on a decent size hdd. Not overly priced, wont burn out on me cause too much power as I have heard. I am hearing you can play these for more than like 4 hours.

Basically I want a jtagged system that all I have to do is install my games monto the hdd and play. BTW I hear that XBR doesnt play dual layer backups

David valliant
Just got another system. 160, includes UPS Shipping/tracking.
Im thinking about buying one

What software is on it and is shipping to canada possible?

Cheers
Do you have any of these systems left and could you send me pics. Also is this system banned or not and does it need a key vault.
Hey Ray,

Go ahead and PM for Pictures. System isn't banned, but as I tell prospective users, you will get banned very quickly (1-2 hours) if you connect the unit to xbox live.

Merison,

I normally include the nand dumps, firmware dumps, ISO2GOd, GOD2ISO, XEXMENU, Xplorer360, etc.
Have another one, PM for more information.
The last one is 145 with shipping. Same specs.

Also have a Elite, unit only, for 145. Hasn't been modded, unit is new (2-22-2010 production).

Cheers
Has anyone recieved any of the boxes they ordered from WOWBOX? Would like some remarks on his items. Quality and such.
JTaGHiFee Suspended due non-functional email address
Yo you still have any consoles left im looking for a xenon motherboard one
please reply to me on my email SPIKESTUNEZ@AOL.COM

Cheers

hey i may be interested so send me an email at edited by ddp i have a few questions
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 23 May 2010 @ 23:28
iRoNxMoDs Suspended due non-functional email address

Cheers

Cheers
Do you have any more jtags for sale broski?

Cheers
Hi my name is zak, please email me id really like to purchase one, im new to jtagged xboxs and have alot of questions, and plan to pay 100 to 150 for one. pleaseeeeee message me :D
yo, i'd love to pay for a jtag'd box, e-mail me with price if you have any edited by ddp thanks.
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 22 Jun 2010 @ 21:51
does they come with mw2 codes installed..?
This discussion topic is closed. You can't post to this topic.