AfterDawn Forums

Looking to buy a Android tablet

This discussion thread has 3 messages.

Hey guys,

I've been interested on getting an android tablet but here's the thing. I want a tablet that can run the latest Android software. Interested more so on the Galaxy tab. Can the 7" run the latest software? Hit me up with other ideas too.

Thanks guys :)
▼▼ This topic has 2 answers - they are below this advertisement ▼▼
AfterDawn Advertisement
Originally posted by XPerryX:
Hey guys,

I've been interested on getting an android tablet but here's the thing. I want a tablet that can run the latest Android software. Interested more so on the Galaxy tab. Can the 7" run the latest software? Hit me up with other ideas too.

Thanks guys :)
Nexus 7, if you want the latest. It ships with Jelly Bean installed and is an AOSP device, so it's going to have Key Lime Pie pretty much the same day source is released.
If you really want the Galaxy tab 2 with Jelly Bean, just go ahead and buy it now with Ice-cream sandwich and just wait for the OTA upgrade or if you are technical, then just install manually via Samsung Kies.
Here is a useful article for you about this:

www.gottabemobile.com/2012/12/04/samsung-galaxy-tab-2-10-1-jelly-bean-update/
This message has been edited since its posting. Latest edit was made on 05 Dec 2012 @ 6:12
This discussion thread has been automatically closed, as it hasn't received any new posts during the last 180 days. This means that you can't post replies or new questions to this discussion thread.

If you have something to add to this topic, use this page to post your question or comments to a new discussion thread.